Thursday, August 25, 2011

2011 Donegal Town Food Festival!

2010 Crowds
This weekend, Friday August 26th - Sunday August 28th, the Donegal Town Food Festival will take place. Met Eireann has a positive weather forecast and if your in the area I suggest you pop in for a visit. It's 2 euro per day, or 5 euro for a weekend pass. It doesn't say where in town, but I presume it's down by the Quay where it was in 2010.

See the website for more details:
And the full agenda is available at:
And a PDF of the agenda is available at the Donegal Town website at:
Happy 2010 Attendees
Food being Prepped by
Tracey Duke
at the 2010 Festival
Thanks to Donegal Town's own Matt Britton for the photographs of the 2010 Food Festival.

On another note, I know I've been wile bad at blogging this year and promoting events and adding news. I know no-one wants to listen to me apolgies, but it's time-consuming, and doesn't pay (the ads don't pull in enough to buy a pint a year), and I'm busy doing other things. And it sometimes get's tough to find the time to spend an hour or so drafting these blog postings, finding photographs, and getting the layout to look good.

So feel free to e-mail me anything you'd like me to post, no blatant adverts please, the blogs about the town and promoting the town. See my Contact page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.
I was at the event and loved it. We stayed for a few days and went North where we enjoyed more great food from www.thelagoon.ie , Harvey point and harrys.ie.

Looking forward to next event

Mick T. said...

Thanks for the comment! :)