Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pics.

Number 1 in an occasional series of pictures that I might post:
Four Masters Four Masters Fire
This is from 1986, when there was a bad fire in the Four Master's Book shop. Gordon Simms, an avid video-taper, taped the crane used to digger used to knock down the walls and interior that were damaged in the fire.

Gordon gave some of the video tapes to me Uncle James and Aunt Isabel, and I took some pics of some of the videos we watched when I dropped in to see them one night. Sorry for the poor quality.

I'll only post some more of these pics if someone (beside Raymond) leaves a comment to show that someone reads this. Actually, I might not post again, unless I see evidence that someone is reading this blog.

Cheers Mick

7 comments:

Ciaran Mc said...

Hi Mick

Don't know if my earlier comment went through or not. Blog is read by quite a lot of people I know, but I understand you need evidence of this in the form of feedback comments. Keep up the good work. I'll try to get some photos, comments etc to you in the next few days.

Ciaran Mc

Mick T. said...

Thanks Ciaran! Just wanted to make sure it worth keeping posting news headlines and the like.

Now let me see, there must be some more auld pics somewhere for me to post. ;)

Siobhan said...

Hi Mick

Tried to leave a message yesterday but don't think it went through. Just wanted to say, this is one of the sites I check in on every day so keep up the good work!!
Siobhan

Mick T. said...

Good! Glad your getting use out of it.

Now is there anyone abroad reading the blog?

Razmondo said...

Cool MT.. keep it coming... your doin a mighty job !

Cullion said...

Here's the thing about blogs. You put up the posts, thinking that they are just going out into nowhere. And then you find there are quite a few people reading.

Keep up the good work Mick. Following your blog is more useful than checking The Donegal Times.

Mike

Jeannie said...

Love it Mick keep it up, I was in James and Isabels with you that night, and did take some photos too, but God only knows where they are and if I even kept them, they were quite blurry.

I check here regularly also darlin'

Sis Jeannie ;)