Monday, August 28, 2006

True Friends....



W
hen I think of friends, "true friends", these guys come to mind! I have spent many great years in London with both Enda & Siobhan Coughlan. I can most definitely place both on my family list, "they are family". They exceed in all qualitys, warm, loyal, honest, genuine salt of the earth people & the wildest Craic you can ever imagine. When working our own buisness in the satellite industry, the occasion would arise for to go the extra mile in getting a dish mounted in the most dangerous locations. Our Enda would have no fear! scary like... I can recall on such install where the dish had to be mounted on a gable wall six stories up, which no ladder would reach & himself sailed accross the ridge tiles, dish in hand, the drill in the other, says to me to hang on to his legs as he pushed himself over the chimney breast. The fear of God was in me as he kept pushing over the edge, untl I was only holding him by the ankles.. I'm not joking ! I had my hands so tightly gripped on him that his ankles were bruised with the imprints of my fingers. I used every curse word invented until I retrieved the little F**k*r back. He is one really great guy, for whom I have the higest regard & as for the beautiful Siobhan, he is blessed, when God made her he broke the mould. To two of the finest people I know, I'm privlidged to know & have your friendship. Long live the days of Visual experience & Skytech, without which the friendship may have never blossomed. Thank you. Raz x

PS. I hope that you will not mind me publishing this pic... bit late now then!
& I want more pictures please.. OK !

No comments: